We care about our volunteer’s and youth’s safety and privacy. We ask that all youth and our volunteers complete some forms, including background checks for our volunteers. Please print and fill out the forms you need for yourself, or your youth and bring them to the youth center on your first visit. We know that you may have questions, so please don’t hesitate to contact our Executive Director, Gabriela Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 763-275-9075. Thank you for loving the youth in our community.
Agreement to Receive Text Messages
By providing your mobile number, you agree that The Wave Youth Center may send you periodic SMS messages regarding our monthly Newsletters.
- You will receive up to 1 message per month.
- You may unsubscribe at any time by texting the word STOP to the (803) 602-8821. You may receive a subsequent message confirming your opt-out request.
- For help, send the word HELP to (803) 602-8821.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- United States Participating Carriers Include AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular®, MetroPCS®, InterOp, Cellcom, C Spire Wireless, Cricket, Virgin Mobile and others. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide.